Have you ever received a notification that says Payment Review Required on Amazon? If so, you are not alone. This is a common message many Amazon sellers receive.
But what does payment review mean and what should you do to fix it?
In this blog post, I'll answer those questions and provide some steps you can take to resolve your required payment review notice.
The "Payment Review Required" notification is a message you may receive from Amazon ifare having trouble processing your payment.
But why does Amazon keep asking for payment review? There are several possible reasons, such as:
- Your credit card on file has expired – This happens when the credit card on file with Amazon expires. When a card expires, Amazon will attempt to process the payment using the new card information, but if it's unsuccessful, you'll receive a notification.
- There are not enough funds in your account: Sometimes you may not know that there are not enough funds in your account to cover a charge. This can happen if you have multiple Amazon accounts and are using the same bank account for all of them.
- You've reached your card limit – Some cards tend to have limits on how much you can spend in a day or month. If you have reached this limit, your card will be declined and you will be notified.
- The billing address associated with your credit card is incorrect – this can happen if you have moved and forgot to updateYour billing addresswith the Amazon.
- Incorrect Credit Card Details: If any of the credit card payment details you registered with Amazon are incorrect, such as the expiration date,Card Verification Value Code, or name on the card, the payment will be declined.
- Your credit card company is denying the charge for a reason: In some cases, your credit card company may refuse to charge Amazon for reasons such as suspected fraud or unusual activity.
Many people try to contact Amazon after receiving this message, but the best thing to do is take a look at your account and see if you can figure out what the problem is.
If Amazon keeps saying a payment review is required, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:
- Update your payment method: You will need to update your payment method with a new credit card or add funds to your account if there are insufficient funds.
Source: How to Geek.com
- Update your billing address – If you've moved, you'll need to update your Amazon billing address.
- Check your credit card limit – If you've reached your credit card limit, you'll need to pay off your balance or increase your limit.
- Please enter correct credit card details – If you receive this notification, you may have entered your credit card information or payment details incorrectly when setting up your account. You will need to update your payment method with the correct credit card information to resolve this issue.
- Contact your credit card company – If your credit card company declines the charge, you will need to contact them to find out why and resolve the issue.
One thing to keep in mind is thatthere are many scammersout there that will try to take advantage of the people who receive this notification. They often create fake websites or emails that appear to be from Amazon but are not.
Take note of these things whenever you receive a payment review notice:
One way to tell if an email is from Amazon is to check the email address it was sent from. if not email@example.com, so it's probably not from Amazon.
If you are not sure if the email is from Amazon, you cancheck if you received the same notification on the Amazon website.
To do this, log in to youramazon accountand go to Your Orders. If there is a payment review message required, it will also appear here.
If you are not sure if the email is from Amazon, do not click on any of the links in the email. These links may be malicious and install viruses or malware on your computer.
As I mentioned before, many scammers will try to take advantage of people who receive this notification. These scammers will attempt to obtain your personal information, such as your credit card number or Amazon password, by creating fake websites or emails.
So beware of these scams and don't give out your personal information to anyone unless you are absolutely sure they are who they say they are.
Please contact Amazon immediately and report the incident if you think you may have fallen victim to one of these scams. You should also change your Amazon password and update your payment method to ensure your account is secure.
If you're having trouble with a required Amazon payment review but charged your account, or if Amazon canceled your order, here's how to fix it:
- To see which bank or card is listed as your default payment method, sign in to your Amazon account and click the Payment option.
- If your payment information is correct, go to your orders, try your payment again and complete the transaction
- If your payment information is incorrect, make the necessary changes and click Save.
- Check if the problem is resolved.
If you've done all of the above and the payment still doesn't go through, the problem is most likely with your bank.
If you are receiving a payment reviewerror, but Amazon charged youor your money was deducted, contact your bank to find out what's going on.
Review Payment is a feature of Amazon that allows you to use a different payment method or repeat your initial payment method if your transaction fails the first time.
Follow the steps below to make changes to your order payment:
- Access the Orders page.
- Click Review payment method next to the order for which you want to make a payment change.
- Choose your preferred payment method and select Repeat payment.
There are a few reasons why your card may be declined even if you have money in your account.
One of the reasons could be that you don't have enough money to cover the purchase. Another reason could be that your card has been blocked by your bank, payment provider or credit card company or your card has expired.
If you think any of these might be the case, contact your bank or credit card company to be sure.
It is also possible that there is a problem with Amazon's system, which is rare. If you think this might be the case, please contact us.amazon customer servicefor help
There are a few reasons why your payment might not be processed by Amazon.
The most common reason is that the billing address or credit card information you entered does not match what your bank has on file.
If that's the case, you'll need to update your information in your Amazon account and try again.
Another possibility is that you are trying to use a credit or debit card that Amazon does not accept.
For example, Amazon only accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards. If you are using another type of card, you will need to find an alternative payment method.
The "Amazon Payment Review Required" notification can be caused by a few different things, such as an expired credit card, insufficient funds in your account, or incorrect billing information.
If you're having trouble with your payment, don't panic yet! Follow the steps above to fix the problem.
If you still can't make your payment, please contact Amazon customer service for assistance.
They should be able to help you figure out what's going on and get your account up and running again quickly. I hope this article has been useful to you.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions. I'll be glad to hear from you!